Managing your property during a tenancy, or whilst it is empty, can feel like a full-time job. The movement towards greater renter’s protection has also manifested in strong regulatory controls imposed on landlords. The numerous considerations and management of the day-to-day maintenance/repair requirements can often be overwhelming.
Ladybird Living has the systems and processes in place to help you manage your obligations as a landlord. We coordinate and manage contractors ranging from repairmen and locksmiths to electrical safety inspectors and surveyors. We will be your main point of contact for most of your property related matters and your involvement will mainly be limited to providing approval for a works to proceed.
Our property management services include (but are not limited to):
- Access to a dedicated property manager
- Advice on current legal and regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. GSC, EPC, EICR, etc.)
- Arranging repairs, maintenance and refurbishment as required
- Coordinating of contractor and making payments on your behalf
- Safekeeping of keys for emergencies or access where required
- Undertaking of property inspections
- General property management on a day-to-day basis
Enquire with us to find out more details about our Property Management service: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3488 1488 to find out more!
Ladybird Living block management services extends from New Builds to existing blocks of various sizes and complexity throughout London. We arrange building insurance, cleaning contracts, communal area maintenance as well most other block related requirements.
Our service offering prioritizes three important values:
Our block management team embodies these values in order to provide freeholders and leaseholders with a responsive service along with the peace of mind that regulatory health and safety standards are met. Any service charges and quotations involved will also be clearly set out and available to ensure there is full transparency.
Our block management services include (but are not limited to):
- Day to day management services
- Quarterly property inspections
- Health and safety inspections
- Collection of service charges and ground rents
- Project management
- Negotiation of insurance renewals and dealing with claims within the communal areas
- Arranging Fire and Health and Safety inspections and compliance
Enquire with us to find out more details about our Block Management service: email email@example.com or call 020 3488 1488 to find out more!