Letting with Ladybird Living
Ladybird Living’s client base includes professional landlords, buy to let investors and overseas. As their circumstances differ, so does the level of service they require from a letting agent. This is the reason why we discuss in great detail with new landlords their exact requirements before putting together a letting or management service tailored to suit their needs.
- We extensively advertise your property. Photos, floorplan, all the main portals: Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, On The Market, etc.
- Letting the property, carrying out viewings (7 days a week and out of hours if needs be), negotiating terms, etc.
- Organising tenant referencing, exploring a tenant’s credit history, previous landlord and employment status, plus Right to Rent verification
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement
- Advice on up-to-date legal and regulatory compliance (GSC, EPC, etc.)
- Organising an independent inventory, check-in and check-out
- Organising an pre-tenancy cleaning
- Collection of deposit and first month’s rent
- Deposit management with an approved scheme
- Transfer of all utilities and council tax obligations at the start of the tenancy
Here at Ladybird Living, we strongly believe that good management comes down to one thing above all else: communication. Our experienced property management team offers a bespoke solution for Landlords tailored to suit your needs.
Our services include the above lettings service, plus:
- Arranging for any pre-tenancy work to be carried out to the property
- Safekeeping of your keys throughout the tenancy
- The renewal process, including rent increase negotiations
- Property inspections before, during, and after the end of the tenancy
- Collection of all rent, and rental reminders if necessary
- Issuing rental statements of account for your, or your accountants, records
- Payment and coordination with any service charge, ground rent, insurance providers or block managers as required
- Resolving of any general maintenance issues and obtaining specially negotiated quotes with approved contractors
- Reviewing the check-out report, advising on any deductions from the deposit and agreeing any tenant payments
- Transfer of all utilities and council tax obligations at the end of the tenancy
- Management during any vacant periods
- Design and refurbishment advice service if needed